Tuesday, July 21, 2009

felicia my felicia it was like yesterday when we left the mall after shopping w/ ma for her birthday. never would i have thought that, that would be one of the last moments we shared....lord knows i miss u and think about u daily. u motivate me to do whats right and to b an example for younger girls. i miss u so much it makes me sick at time...(and ppl wonder y i cant gain no weight? lol) but they dont know the hurt i feel just remembering the day u walked away from the car and said u would be right back. u never came. n thats what i cant get passd i was waiting to c your face but i know soon i will see u for a lifetime.....i miss u and love u and im a end this here b4 i cry! lovn u always yo lil sis fana

2 comments:

  1. If you ever read this hit me up!!! I'm Alex Foster!!! Felix little brother!!! I been trying to reach out to you!!! I know how you feel because I feel the same way !!! Get in touch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Rasha her sister... Contact info please... Alex Foster

      Delete

PICTURES OF FELICIA AND FRIENDS

PICTURES OF FELICIA AND FRIENDS
Felix & Felicia

Felicia, looking gorgeous with a friend.

July 11, 1995.( from left to right) Jeannie & Felicia